Monday, 30 November 2015
My Name Is, and This Is What I'm All About
I have waited such a long time to start writing this blog, and I'm super pumped about it! :D So...here goes! I'm Annabelle and if you don't get the impression when you meet me, I am a super enthusiastic person...over anything! If I hear the mention of "Harry" - and it doesn't even have to be followed by "Potter" - I'm immediately starting intently at the person hoping that they say "Potter" and not "Styles." I also love thinking and pondering about unique and random perspectives on various issues and topics, and finally discussing them with others because that's how new perspectives are brought up; new ways that you never thought about something before.
That's where I got this idea about starting a blog: combining my exuberant love for film, music, television and books and trying to interest and bring about potential discussion surrounding the world of entertainment. My posts will include critics and reviews on newly released entertainment items, my perspective on the current debates and discussions circulating the entertainment world, and of course just fun banter and random pop culture discussions! :D I'll be providing my perspective on such topics and hopefully stimulating conversations for you to start with friends when you've run out of things to talk about. I would also love to hear whether you disagree with something I have written or have something to add on; please write it in the comments! I am curious and open to debates and discussions! In short, I love entertainment and the easiest way for me to express that love is by writing endlessly about it.
Thank you, and I do hope that the following posts are intriguing and highly entertaining! I will try and post at least once a week, and expect lame puns and jokes to follow! Ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment